Kansas City Scouts

worcat

Image41-1.png

Wanted to keep it traditional with a modern twist with the current edge jerseys. Made a new logo. It's simple, nothing special really but gives a nice old look to the team.

Darkened the red and yellow in the color scheme

Lightened the blue.

Revectored the logo's, should I keep the KC in the main logo? Make it a shoulder patch instead?

I always thought this team could have had alot of potential with designs.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

thats actually not bad. i really like the Alternate Logo.

one thing you should do though is make the numbers bigger, and its outline thicker.

one more thing- wheres the names?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of a person you are- Kurt Cobain

sig11.png

Tennessee Titans (0-0) next game Vs. Oakland Raiders (0-0)

p.p.s- where did you get the template? are there any american football templates like that? let me know

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of a person you are- Kurt Cobain

sig11.png

Tennessee Titans (0-0) next game Vs. Oakland Raiders (0-0)

The inaugural season they didn't use names. Thought it'd be a cool thing to do "if" the team was real and go back to a really old style. Also since it's a concept and it's not real - no real players are at use, guess I could have made a generic name... I can always add them for my next update.

I also think I should have made the alternate pants navy - too much red

I used the jersey template found in the paint template section of this forum.

As for the pants and socks - I made those. If you'd like a copy I can send you some.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Are you saying you made those logos? They look a lot like the original logos.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Are you saying you made those logos? They look a lot like the original logos.

No - I said I revectorized them. I always try to retrace logos. Gives me practice and I like to save all the layers on my own computer. Didn't want to confuse you.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

As an Official KC Scout fan and supporter, I really like your jersey concepts. The best part is the KC-circle logo.

Those would be great shoulder patches. Very nice work, the uni's are simple and clean looking, not cluttered looking. Well done. 9.8/10 scale!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

thanks for all the C&C. I really enjoyed bringing this team back to life.

For the alternate logo, i've also thought of maybe making the background red instead of white. It really brings out the KC letters but could be too much red. I'll throw out a preview asap.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Archived