Dallas Stars 3rd Jersey concept

Vidboy

I think your logo needs a white outline followed by a gold outline. And I think the hem stripes should match the arm stripes. Also, their current state of Texas logo was better than what you have here. A few tweaks and this could be better than the black sweater they have now.

I think your logo needs a white outline followed by a gold outline. And I think the hem stripes should match the arm stripes. Also, their current state of Texas logo was better than what you have here. A few tweaks and this could be better than the black sweater they have now.

I already tried that, it looked ugly.

The gold hem stripes or the green ones?

I think the star in the Texas logo would be a bit much.

NASLUND.pngLINDEN.pngSMYL.png

It looks good, but right now I think it's a bit busy. The logo on the stripes, the shoulder logo, and the tv numbers kind of clutter the sleeves. I think if you moved the stars to the underside of the sleeves would make them much more subtle, and would be a classy touch. I think you should either lose the gold inside outline on the numbers, or put that gold outline on the shoulder patch, because now they are inconsistent. As far as the crest goes, I would either make the slate color on the star gold, or lose all traces of gold in the uniforms, as I think this is another consistency issue. Lastly, the gold on the sleeve stripes either needs to be thinned, or the gold on the hem stripe needs to be thickened. I think this uniform definitely has potential, but needs some alterations.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Archived