Miami Heat Alternate Revisited

fishheatcats

Back when I first joined the CCSLC, one of the first things I posted was a simple idea for a new Heat alternate jersey. Basically ditching the black roads they've had since day one, making the red alts the new road set, and adding a yellow alternate version. I've always thought that so much black doesn't fit at all with a vibrant city like Miami(I'm also looking at you, teal hating Marlins owner Jeff Loria :mad: ).

Considering that the now star-studded Heat will surely be looking for every possible jersey option to wear and sell(I'm expecting all 3 versions of the original unis and even those horrid ABA Miami Floridians jerseys), I thought now would be a good time to go back and revamp it using my much improved template and skills. I'd post the original I'm referencing too, but for some reason I can't find it on my computer, or on my imageshack, so I guess just imagine a much less refined version without the display template.

C&C always appreciated.

heatalt.gif

I like it, but it does seem like change for the sake of change, as IMO they currently have around one of the top 5 sets in the league.

I really love their black jersey, I think it looks very sharp and it sort of makes sense because black gets hot really quickly, so I tend to associate the color black with heat.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Archived