Football Uniforms for.... NBA Teams

29texan

celtics_3_800.jpg

Not like it is that big of a deal, but any reason in particular you have Kevin Garnett in a #12 jersey?? Do you not watch basketball, or pay half attention to the fact that he wears #5? Also has for the past 3 years?

"Every success is built on the ability to do better than good enough"

celtics_3_800.jpg

Not like it is that big of a deal, but any reason in particular you have Kevin Garnett in a #12 jersey?? Do you not watch basketball, or pay half attention to the fact that he wears #5? Also has for the past 3 years?

Uhm, I didn't do anything.... I just found that pic.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

These all look really cool. My favorite is the Hawks throwback. Awesome.

The primary Hawks logo you used (which is a secondary in actuality) looks too much like the Phoenix Cardinals IMO. Not to say it doesn't look cool, but it just doesn't look original as a football team.

IMO though, one of the Celtics helmets should JUST have the clover logo on the helmet (i.e. no "CELTICS" wordmark on it) for any one of the helmets. I think that might look good.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

CHARLOTTE BOBCATS

raymond_felton_dj_augustin.jpg

Home

4962282427_a8abd7ec4e_b.jpg

4962877056_5e11dea1c1_b.jpg

Away

4962282455_abccca4dd0_b.jpg

4962877080_e32483b834_b.jpg

Alternate Orange

4962877108_8cee3153b7_b.jpg

4962282475_abd1f24ffa_b.jpg

Alternate Black

4962877130_af56c23f5f_b.jpg

The first thing I did was give the helmet the Carolina Panther stripes, as a nod to the Bobcats' NFL counterparts. And since there are pinstripes on the basketball unis, I added them to the football unis. And lastly, had to give it a modern look. Just wouldn't feel right if I didn't.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Were you invited to post your concepts in his thread?

What is your problem?

Were you invited to post your concepts in his thread?

Woo hoo.

Calm down man.

Gentlemen, it is a well known policy around here to refrain from hijacking threads. That means that one should not post their own concept in another's thread without permission.

I know the two of you have not been particularly active posting around here, so you are unfamiliar with this policy and BBTV's curmudgeony attitude. I suggest accepting the former, and learning to enjoy the ladder.

• 1 month later...

Archived