Juventus

Discrim

this here's something I've been meaning to do for a while now...yeah, it's a bit out there, and I'm kinda expecting opinion to be split. Especially as far as the homes go. And truthfully, though I welcome those who'll like this one, I think I'm looking more forward to the detractors and the confused :hockeysmiley:

juventus.png

gentlemen, start your engines. and yes, the domestic clash does in fact include three shades of pink.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Juventus do usually look pretty good in pink and this away is really good, wouldn't quite say unique as it reminds me of this shirt http://www.oldfootballshirts.com/en/teams/j/juventus/old-juventus-football-shirt-s8402.html

The home from a traditional POV is just wrong, they're nicknamed the bianconeri for a reason, a hint of pink can work but this is just over the top, I really don't like seeing stripes broken on the back also even if functional.

In reality though if the stripes were white there isn't a whole lot wrong with it except the ugly sponsor logo.

The third is really good though and original at the same time too.

• 3 weeks later...

belated thanks for the comments, and here goes an update that I wound up sitting on for almost a month for various reasons...the home in this case is actually closer to how I'd originally meant to do it-hints of pink, but mostly white...and now with two variations: striped back for domestic play, black back for Europe

juventus2.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

belated thanks for the comments, and here goes an update that I wound up sitting on for almost a month for various reasons...the home in this case is actually closer to how I'd originally meant to do it-hints of pink, but mostly white...and now with two variations: striped back for domestic play, black back for Europe

juventus2.png

99,9% of Juventus supporters would probably kill you for that home kit because of that hint of pink into the white stripes. Here in Europe we really care about our color scheme, it's something serious, I would say holy. You can play a lot with secondary or clash kits, but don't touch colours or stripes for the "home" one. It's just out of question.

Anyway, the Italian clash is not bad, but it looks like the Maglia Rosa (which is awarded to the leader of the General Classification at the Giro d'Italia).

I really appreciate how you worked out the sponsor in your update, very well done. Actually it has a very bad looking.

Euro clash just doesn't say football (soccer) to me.

99,9% of Juventus supporters would probably kill you for that home kit because of that hint of pink into the white stripes

That's actually neither the first time I've been told someone would kill me should one of my concepts ever became reality, nor the weirdest response I've gotten from anything I've posted recently (I don't think you'd expect a brief facebook lament of how inconsistent your team is to elicit an insulting "people like you are what's wrong with this country" political rant. For some reason, one of my old friends decided to respond that way. Nobody from CCSLC, but a guy I've known since sixth grade...weird. You think you know a guy...)

anyways, I thought I could've integrated the sponsor logo far better than I did the first time, so thanks for the critique. And I did find curswine's comments about the change shirts a bit amusing, as I can't recall seeing the particular checker pattern I used on the pinks on any real club, and the style of the yellows was actually used by the Columbus Crew back in 98 and 99...shoot, this is basically a palette swap of that shirt (the Crew version was black with yellow/white sleeves). Not original, just something based on a personal (and apparently rarely seen) favorite that I felt would fit Juve well.

2016cubscreamsig.png

99,9% of Juventus supporters would probably kill you for that home kit because of that hint of pink into the white stripes

That's actually neither the first time I've been told someone would kill me should one of my concepts ever became reality, nor the weirdest response I've gotten from anything I've posted recently (I don't think you'd expect a brief facebook lament of how inconsistent your team is to elicit an insulting "people like you are what's wrong with this country" political rant. For some reason, one of my old friends decided to respond that way. Nobody from CCSLC, but a guy I've known since sixth grade...weird. You think you know a guy...)

anyways, I thought I could've integrated the sponsor logo far better than I did the first time, so thanks for the critique. And I did find curswine's comments about the change shirts a bit amusing, as I can't recall seeing the particular checker pattern I used on the pinks on any real club, and the style of the yellows was actually used by the Columbus Crew back in 98 and 99...shoot, this is basically a palette swap of that shirt (the Crew version was black with yellow/white sleeves). Not original, just something based on a personal (and apparently rarely seen) favorite that I felt would fit Juve well.

You shouldn't have read it literally. We have different way of being ironic, so I hope it has been just a misunderstanding.

The whole concept is good, it just need some minor tweaks.

yeah, I could tell, seeing as I've told younger cousins I was gonna kill em just to mean I was gonna beat em up. so yeah, a bit of a misunderstanding, at least it wasn't insulting like my "more patriotic than thou" friend. :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived