Baseball "Bracketology"

wdm1219inpenna

I'm not sure if you posted this for C&C, but I think it would look better if you put one ALDS and NLDS logo on the tops of the columns, and have the two competing teams "inside" the brackets for the DS's. Or use watermarks somehow for the DS, AL, NL, CS, and/or WS logos. Right now to me it almost looks like the DS logos are team logos. Too many logos hovering around for a bracket with only 8 teams, it's too much. Just my opinion.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

I'm not sure if you posted this for C&C, but I think it would look better if you put one ALDS and NLDS logo on the tops of the columns, and have the two competing teams "inside" the brackets for the DS's. Or use watermarks somehow for the DS, AL, NL, CS, and/or WS logos. Right now to me it almost looks like the DS logos are team logos. Too many logos hovering around for a bracket with only 8 teams, it's too much. Just my opinion.

I hear you, and I'll try to amend it. It was a rather "busy" bracket :D Thanks!

The bracket you made seems like it could easily be replicated by anyone on these boards. I'll dock you points on level of difficulty. :P

But it's still very cool and I always love anything that has to do with logos and brackets. Could you keep updating the bracket with the game counts?

Archived