Williams Grand Prix Engineering Ltd.

Dave Ship

Williams F1 means tradition of excellence, that's why I seek in the past to find their glorious roots and insist with a vintage-classy look for this identity package. I opted for a Navy Blue, Gold and White color scheme to bring back the era of the glorious victories in the 80's-90's.

85389565.jpg

15516860.jpg

You may see the rest of my concept here.

Excellent work, love the updated, yet classic Williams livery. I would suggest either brightening up the gold, or adding more of it to make it stand out a bit better. Love the additional concepts on your profile. The drivers suits and crew shirts look fantastic.

I think I'm probably one of a scant few North American F1 fans on these boards, so I love seeing your work! My favorite F1 livery is the old Williams "Ro?" cars when they ran Rothman's sponsorship.

This is a great concept to the Williams days of old. I just got into Formula 1 about 2 years ago & have grown to enjoy it. It does remind me a bit of the Williams past (Damon Hill, Jacques Villeneuve, Nigel Mansell). Very sharp.

baltimoreravens.png

The gold seems very dark, or dull. I didn't even realize that it was in there until reading your explanation above the images. However, that doesn't take away from the fact that these really look good.

As far as Williams' past though, I prefer THIS. Of course, Nigel Mansell was my favorite driver at the time.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

love this concept, brings back the glory days for williams in the 1990s back in the days with the iconic rothmans sponsors. interesting that most of the sponsors chosen fit in with the navy and white colour scheme. was this deliberate?

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Archived