I am looking for a Hat with a T on it.

coolhatsguy747

Why is everyone acting, I don't know, mean, I guess. What did I do? And especially from a Moderator as well. Thank you to how ever recommended the Tides hat, I think I will buy that one.

Welcome to the Creamery, dude. It's kind of like rookie hazing in a way (just be glad you can't end up with the Tebow haircut). We've all been through it. Mods are not above hatin' either. The Internet is a hateful ass place filled with hateful ass people. Welcome to it, enjoy your stay. Pretty soon, you'll be hatin' on some n00b here, too. Embrace the circle of message board life.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Why is everyone acting, I don't know, mean, I guess. What did I do? And especially from a Moderator as well. Thank you to how ever recommended the Tides hat, I think I will buy that one.

I think you mean whoever, not however, but I recomended that one and I thought you would like it.

25yzwqg.png

I am looking for a jersey with a logo on it, maybe some numbers. My initials are LL, but it should contain mathematical symbols, such as < or %.

I'm not a big fan of hockey, football (Canadian, American or Australian), soccer, basketball, baseball, rugby, handball (singles or team), cricket,golf quidditch or yachting. Also, I don't like white, black, blue, green, teal, aqua, orange, coral, salmon, red, yellow, lemon, athletic gold, gold, beige, taupe, goldenrod, plum, burgundy, maroon, purple, silver, grey, graphite, or plaid.

Thanks!

POtD?

Oh, and you forgot navy. :P

As a pacifist Canadian, I automatically omit any military references from my posts.

So that would automatically make you French eh?

I am looking for a jersey with a logo on it, maybe some numbers. My initials are LL, but it should contain mathematical symbols, such as < or %.

I'm not a big fan of hockey, football (Canadian, American or Australian), soccer, basketball, baseball, rugby, handball (singles or team), cricket,golf quidditch or yachting. Also, I don't like white, black, blue, green, teal, aqua, orange, coral, salmon, red, yellow, lemon, athletic gold, gold, beige, taupe, goldenrod, plum, burgundy, maroon, purple, silver, grey, graphite, or plaid.

Thanks!

POtD?

Oh, and you forgot navy. :P

As a pacifist Canadian, I automatically omit any military references from my posts.

So that would automatically make you French eh?

No, because at no time do I demand that my lifestyle be declared a distinct society by the Canadian Government.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived