Apex Helmets

dmhtfld

I was just looking around the internet and found this helmethere. I dont know if its only a youth helmet or if they make them for adults. All i could find on them were apex facemasks but couldnt find another site that had the helmet on it. Anyone know anything about these?

FB-HELMET.jpg

I was just looking around the internet and found this helmethere. I dont know if its only a youth helmet or if they make them for adults. All i could find on them were apex facemasks but couldnt find another site that had the helmet on it. Anyone know anything about these?

FB-HELMET.jpg

The helmet is made by a company called, Champro. The model is Apex. It is only a youth item.

These are the ones my kid uses these on his 4th grade team. The top has a unique hourglass shape. The seem to have loads of padding and a unique way to attach the bottom chin strap. They seem very secure on the head. I know our team only had one face mask style,the one pictured, I don't know if they offer others. Any other questions I have it close by...

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

These are the ones my kid uses these on his 4th grade team. The top has a unique hourglass shape. The seem to have loads of padding and a unique way to attach the bottom chin strap. They seem very secure on the head. I know our team only had one face mask style,the one pictured, I don't know if they offer others. Any other questions I have it close by...

Do you have a good quality camera that you could take pictures of a few angles and upload for me?

props for the scratches and paint marks!

I ref for a 3rd, 4th, and then 5th/6th grade league and their helmets look very unsafe to me. they look just like plastic with very little foam. I do not think they have the air inflation stuff in them. I'm actually very worried about that. I call every thing that is close to helmet/helmet contact or that could cause injury to their head though. A lot of injuries but not a lot of head injuries. Very lucky this year.

I wish we had these.

I ref for a 3rd, 4th, and then 5th/6th grade league and their helmets look very unsafe to me. they look just like plastic with very little foam. I do not think they have the air inflation stuff in them. I'm actually very worried about that. I call every thing that is close to helmet/helmet contact or that could cause injury to their head though. A lot of injuries but not a lot of head injuries. Very lucky this year.

I wish we had these.

No helmet is "safe" at any level.

The majority of grade league programs which I have been a part of don't have sufficient budgets for proper equipment, or the families do not have the money outside of insurance and possible a new pair of shoes/cleats.

I wish we had these.

Yea these seem pretty beefy with padding inside. This is his first year playing and I am not sure how old this helmet is. I know it is not brand new this season though. He has 2 games left and it has held up really well. I think you could do some cool striping with the way there is the raised part on the top. Also if you look at the back photo there is another raised point that I never noticed until I took the photos.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Archived