Adult Hockey Team Logo (Styrkers)

Punzak9

My brother in law and I have an adult hockey team we started about a year ago, and in bull craping after the game we started talking about getting a 2nd different colored jersey. Adult teams almost always only have 1 jersey, and sometime you have to play a team with the same color as you team, in that case the away team has to change thier jeresys and it can become a real mess. Anyways I designed a logo last year and it turned out pretty good for being an amateur designer, and our jerseys look pretty good. In talking about getting another jersey done, I wanted to make a new logo and it ended up turning out 10 times better than the first one. The jerseys were probably going to use are the old Sabres third jerseys. Please comment and critique the new and/or old logo.

* Team name is called the Strykers, and based the logos off of a snake/cobra.

New Logo

STRYKERS-Logo-2.jpg

New Jersey

STRYKERS-Logo-2-Jerseys.jpg

Current Logo (used one on left)

STRYKERS-Logos.jpg

Current Jersey

IMG_2786.jpg

Well rendered, but as CreamSoda so... bluntly put it, the shading on the neck look a bit trunky. I'm not a huge fan of the grey at the bottom of the jersey, and I think that the white lines could stand to be thicker, and the red should be made to match the logo.

My NHL Rebrand Blog

Check it out and comment.

I may try to straighten the neck and get rid of the ridges all together. I'll do that to both the outline and the black shading on the inside. Also, thats just how the jersey looks. I matched the stripe pattern on the Sabres jersey exactly, so the grey would have to stay IF we use those jerseys. I just quickly picked a shade of red for the jersey, I'll make it darker when I update it with the logo. Thanks!

Archived