Lake County Captains New Logo

KCScout76

Never seen Brian in Boston praise something so effusively, so it's gotta be good.

When I really like something, I tend to be "effusive" in my praise.

Without coming across as overly fawning, I have to say that I've lauded much of the work that I've seen Dan produce over the years. To date, his work has repeatedly communicated to me that he "gets it". Off the top of my head, his efforts on behalf of clients like the Mudville Nine, Toledo Mud Hens and Bradenton Marauders have produced some of the finest logo packages that I've ever seen.

Never seen Brian in Boston praise something so effusively, so it's gotta be good.

When I really like something, I tend to be "effusive" in my praise.

Without coming across as overly fawning, I have to say that I've lauded much of the work that I've seen Dan produce over the years. To date, his work has repeatedly communicated to me that he "gets it". Off the top of my head, his efforts on behalf of clients like the Mudville Nine, Toledo Mud Hens and Bradenton Marauders have produced some of the finest logo packages that I've ever seen.

I completely agree. Studio Simon does amazing work, and the Bradenton Marauders is one of my favorite identities (And not just in minor league baseball).

jNTsTyQ.png

Archived