Lebon's New Nike Logo

Sguse1

If you feel personally slighted, or embarrassed, or scorned, because of decision that a Cavs fan made, then you must have such a void in your pathetic life that you should seriously consider if you really want to go on without getting the help that you need. Have some self respect. If you equate your own self worth to the behavior of Cavs fans after their franchise player left, for which you are nothing but an internet acquaintance, regardless of how "different" you think your situation is, then you really need to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror and start thinking about where it all went wrong in your life. When Cavs fans react the way you want them to, you didn't gain anything. You still have the same crappy job that you did the day before, you still bang the same fat stinky woman that you banged the day before, and you're going to have to wash the dishes and take out the trash - just like before. It works the other way too - if the Cavs fans don't react the way you want them to, you still do all the same things you did the day before. If you happen to have a smoking hot wife to wake up to every morning, then why is it such a big deal that Cavs fans are sore? I get that we're all members here and for a few hours a week we "fake" ourselves into getting emotionally involved in something (each for their own reasons), but seriously. This "harangue Cleveland fans for the way they are treating Lebron" thing has gotten so far out of hand that it's not even something to laugh about anymore.

It's not just about the way they're treating LeBron. Hell - I've treated Donovan McNabb as bad as they're getting on LeBron. There's "sports hate", and then there's just total loss of perspective, fueled by insecurity and a persecution complex. I think that it's simply manifesting itself with the LeBron thing, but that's merely a symptom of the issue.

Props to the Clevelanders who seem to have let this go and see it for what it is.

I agree. At this point, I want the Heat to be the best team ever, just to spite the Clevelanders that have taken this way too far, like Dan Gilbert. A sane person got over this the first time they saw LeBron in a Heat jersey, or at the very least after he made his return earlier this month. Yeah, he bounced in a pretty d i c k-like manner, but oh well, life goes on. Someday Cleveland will get its trophy and its parade.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived