Lebon's New Nike Logo

Sguse1

Surpised that Scottie Pippen's.... err, LeBron James' new logo hasnt been mentioned. I dont really think this an upgrade and his previous 'LBJ23' logo was far superior and more unique.

This logo retains the crown and above the his initials 'LJ', ultimately the logo forms something the Heat are not used to... a W.

peep the new logo here:Lebron's New Logo

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, it's immature stuff like this that leaves me little to no sympathy for Cavs fans.

Wah wah wah.

I'm not a huge fan of this logo. It doesn't strike me as something "iconic", which I believe is something that is needed for a logo like this.

Aside from the iconic 'Air Jordan', I can't think of any other player shoe logo I've ever really enjoyed. I mean, have you seen Kobe's?? :puke:

The only pair of Lebron's that haven't looked like crap were the rip-off Jordans he just released:

michael-jordan-nike-air-max-lebron-vii-7.jpg

Kobe had the Hyperdunks. Best basketball shoes to date, IMO.

Aside from the iconic 'Air Jordan', I can't think of any other player shoe logo I've ever really enjoyed. I mean, have you seen Kobe's?? :puke:

The only pair of Lebron's that haven't looked like crap were the rip-off Jordans he just released:

michael-jordan-nike-air-max-lebron-vii-7.jpg

What?!?!

The Lebron 1 and 2 were awesome, imo.

bSLCtu2.png

Hyperdunks...? Good...? What...?

My basketball team got them this year and they suck. The blue colouring on them has already started chipping away to the white base layer, and they're uncomfortable as all hell.

6fQjS3M.png

The Shaq shoes logo wasn't too bad.

Agreed. Not a basketball but Ken Griffey, Jr's Swingman logo is right there with Jordan's in my opinion. This new LeBron logo doesnt really do it for me. It took me a bit to see the L nd the J at first

SEAsig.png

Not bad. Better than the previous one. The absence of the number can also be understood, as for it to stay relevant if the jersey number is switched.

What comes to other player shoe logos, there are actually some good ones, Chris Paul's for example. Richard Jefferson's also has his initials and number 24 integrated in a clever way.

edit: And the title is quite misleading.

"Lebon's" new logo is terribly underwhelming.

Cujo, where do you get your avatars from? I like them and love some Saints players like that.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived