Chattanooga Nike Pro Combat

ZettaBerg40

Nice watermark on those wings. They had to have been ripped from a stock photo site.

The rest of the concept is unimpressive and paint-by-numbers.

Well lets be too harsh on him, youre obviously somewhat new here. I think that there are some parts of this that look decent, like the numbers. But those sleeve logos are really bad, and the font on the pants looks too generic. Improve those two things and you could have a shot with this.

from the side helmet view it looks as if there is no center stripe, but then there is a stripe on the front and back view. so you should add some of the stripe on the side view. it would be visible.

but yeah those wings on the shoulder look way out of place. it's obvious you didnt draw them yourself and just copied them in. they arent even the correct color. people expect to see something at least somewhat realistic.

Here is a concept I did for fellow Southern Conference team Elon.

elon.jpg

Can't see your concept, but maybe that's for the best: It's bad forum etiquette to post your concept in someone else's thread.

As for the original concept, I would absolutely ditch the golden watermark wings. I like the white/blue outline on the helmet "C", try using the same outline on the numbers and change the number font to something a little sleeker than standard block. The generic font for MOCS on the pants doesn't work right now, but a new font maybe arched to matched the stripe would be better. Finally, try inverting the helmet stripe or the shoulder stripe so that they match, at least on the white jersey.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Archived