Colorado Shockers

enotsdesign

certain things about this set are very nice. the lightning bolts as the stitching on the ball are a genious idea. its clean simplicity makes it very easy on the eyes.

one thing i think could be better is the lightning bolt underline. the jags in the bolt are all crammed under the H and O while the rest of the bolt is straight. maybe try distributing the jagged parts out more evenly throughout the whole underline, rather than being all in the same left corner.

i think the front of the white jersey could use the two lines along the buttons and around the neck like you have on the gray aways, but overall i like this!

I think this would be a more appropriate logo...

Joking aside, usually I'm big on logos with symmetry and it is very possible to execute here but I'm glad you did what you did.

The asymmetry of the bolts adds to the logo as a whole, so I really like what you've done.

The logo is modern, but the jerseys are quite plain for the logos.

I would suggest going with a more modern look, and I would also suggest putting the shockers wordmark on the home uniform (possibly in different colors). I definitely like nicknames on the home jerseys rather than away.

all in all, a solid set, could be better though.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• 2 weeks later...

I think this would be a more appropriate logo...

Joking aside, usually I'm big on logos with symmetry and it is very possible to execute here but I'm glad you did what you did.

The asymmetry of the bolts adds to the logo as a whole, so I really like what you've done.

The logo is modern, but the jerseys are quite plain for the logos.

I would suggest going with a more modern look, and I would also suggest putting the shockers wordmark on the home uniform (possibly in different colors). I definitely like nicknames on the home jerseys rather than away.

all in all, a solid set, could be better though.

thanks for the comments and input.

the team wanted a "zeus" type figure and bolts.

click to see the project http://www.behance.net/gallery/Colorado-Shockers-Baseball-Club/863715

Team is stupid, this is perfect.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived