College Football Redesign

ESTONES6

UCONN did not make the cut. Keep an eye out for Tennessee tonight. I am eliminating some possibilities for the uniforms and trying to determine the layout of the colors and whether I will be utilizing black at all.

Tennessee is an adidas school...so far you've been using the Nike Pro Combat template.

UCONN did not make the cut. Keep an eye out for Tennessee tonight. I am eliminating some possibilities for the uniforms and trying to determine the layout of the colors and whether I will be utilizing black at all.

Tennessee is an adidas school...so far you've been using the Nike Pro Combat template.

I'm not really abiding by sort of brand that sponsors them. It's just a concept. Also, I am not abiding totally by the cuts in the uniform style, but more the design on the uniform.

University of Tennessee Volunteers - Well, I changed the logo on the Volunteers' helmet, even though the T is amazing. I went with the checkered pattern, but not subtle like most concepts. I really went for a bold checker pattern that translates to both primary colors of the uniform... white on white and orange on orange can also be worn.

PrimaryUniforms-4.png?t=1292197029

Any recommendations for the next team: Purdue Boilermakers or Penn State Nittany Lions?

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Purdue.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Again, every time has been updated. I used the UnderArmor cuts. I really liked the Nike Pro Combat, but it just seemed like the style was more about the cuts in the uniform rather than the layout of the uniform itself.

Texas Christian - Nothing.

Oregon - Helmet logo. Helmet colors.

Texas - Pants.

Minnesota - Shoulders and Pants.

Arkansas - Shoulders.

Tennessee - Shirt and Pants.

I started Purdue... but didn't get far. I have the general style, just gotta execute better. Check the first page of this thread to see the updates. I edited the original posts.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Archived