MC2's NFL Pro Combat Concepts

MC2

I started this a few days ago, only 3 teams for now. I have really enjoyed this so far, and with every uniform I hope to improve my skills.

I really hope you guys enjoy.

Green Bay Packers:

I decided not to change MUCH with the Packers, because they're uniforms are classic and changing them wouldn't be liked by fans. I spaced apart the striping, added a green helmet and outlined the numbers. For the away uniforms I decided to go with green pants as the main pants.

Home:

packershome.png

Home Alt:

packershomealt.png

Away:

packersaway.png

Away Alt:

packersawayalt.png

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

New England Patriots:

I changed the gray stripe on the shoulder to red, and made it thinner. Then I added a gray stripe next to it. I also got rid of the colored side stripe on both sides. I added a red alternate which I am sure will get mixed reviews. I also added a more modern side pant stripe

Home:

patshome.png

Away:

patsaway.png

Alternate:

patsalt.png

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

New Orleans Saints:

I always thought with gold and black, the Saints have such potential to have a REALLY cool uniform. But their uniforms are so boring. I decided to have the shoulder/arm be a different color then the main part of the uniform, to add an overall better look to the jersey. I always thought a gold Saints jersey would be really cool so I added that too.

Home:

saintshome.png

Away:

saintsaway.png

Alternate:

saintsalt.png

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

There's a thread for this. Look around the front page of the board.

I know, I would like to have my own thread, just like everybody else who makes these has one.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

I like the Saints Alt. I agree they could use a gold jersey. Nice work! If you get around to STL, I'm interested to see what you have cooked up for the Rams.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I like the Saints Alt. I agree they could use a gold jersey. Nice work! If you get around to STL, I'm interested to see what you have cooked up for the Rams.

I was planning on doing the Titans next but I'll do the Rams instead.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

not feeling NE or NO,

but I'm loving the Packers one. Again, as I said, that green helmet looks so great. I wouldn't even be offended if they wore those in real life

Anything I can improve on with NE and NO to make them better?

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

not feeling NE or NO,

but I'm loving the Packers one. Again, as I said, that green helmet looks so great. I wouldn't even be offended if they wore those in real life

Make the Helmet silver, and I don't like the silver numbers. I think they should be white with a silver and red outline

e5jlhh.jpg

not feeling NE or NO,

Make the Helmet silver, and I don't like the silver numbers. I think they should be white with a silver and red outline

I know I made it on the red uniform, but does this make it any better?

30955dw.jpg

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

not feeling NE or NO,

I know I made it on the red uniform, but does this make it any better?

30955dw.jpg

That is excellent, nice work.

e5jlhh.jpg

I'm sorry about that. I did see your concept, I didn't realize it was so similiar until you said something, honestly. I will do an update and change these.

I'm really sorry, again.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Archived