Denver Nuggets

Nick 1733

Can the Nuggets pull off 3 in a row, with 2 being in Minnesota?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IF they can run is the key. I think they CAN do it, but that they won't.

I think the bigger question is "Will Bzdelik coach this team next year?" and I hope that that's a no.

He doesn't get on his team for not running enough and it costs them.

Did anyone notice the struggling started played a large majority of the 3rd quarter and Chris Anderson NEVER touched the floor in the 2nd half? Anderson is a force when he's on the court, especially with Nene and Camby in foul trouble.

I think his coaching is questionable. Had I been a coach, I would've ripped Carmelo Anthony a new one for not going to the hoop and taking his team out of the game taking the shots he took. Anthony HAS TO learn how to get involved in the game outside of scoring. Until he can get teammates to score, Carmelo will never be as good as Lebron in the long run, although I don't think it affected him too much this year.

Also, the officiating was god awful in that game. Although on the final shot of the game, Voshon was leaning sideways and probably would've fallen on his own, it didn't help the chance of the shot going in that he was hacked and pushed by Earvin Johnson.

And Will some referee PLEEEEEEASE call Sam Cassell for a pushoff or taking a dive? Sam Cassell got 'hurt' on atleast 5 occassions in that game from situations in which he exaggerated the contact which he, most of the time, created.

And one more gripe about the Nuggets coaching... 12 seconds left, game on the line, put in Carmelo and get the ball in the hands of the guy who NOONE on the court can match up with, Earl Boykins! The playcall was questionable, atbest, and Boykins would've created alot better opportunities. Not to mention, no matter how bad Carmelo is playing... would the T-Wolves really take the chance by not double teaming him given his quick first step and ability to get to the hoop?!

IUe6Hvh.png

Sorry Nuggets fans this one is over. Wolves are long overdue and will put this series away for sure in Game 5. The Nuggets did a great job just getting into the playoffs this year Kiki Vandeweghe should be exec of the year. The key now will be for them to build off of this season and have a better seeding next year.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Does this mean that The SLE has to open back up?

site.gif

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

if the Nuggets can play good ball on the road in game 5, they have a chance in the series.

Vo (Voshon Lenard) is the second best shooter in the league... he proved his worth in game 4. That was a tough loss but the Nuggets do have one thing to look forward to next game...

Hassell will NOT tear them apart in the 4th quarter again. Cassell and Sprewell have been all but shut down since games 1 & 2 respectively. Hassell relieved the pressure from Kevin Garnett. It won't happen 2 games in a row -- can Timberwolves fans say they really trust KG to carry a team by his lonesome?

Vo has played lights out, and he just needs that extra support.

The Nuggets lost by just 2 points with Carmelo matching the worst game of his career, and Andre Miller playing very poor basketball. Not to mention, Chris Andersen hardly got off the bench. I don't think both Miller and 'Melo will BOTH play this bad 2 games in a row.

I have a prediction -- I think the Nuggets win and Carmelo goes for 30. He's gonna have a fire under him, and I think he goes to the hoop this game.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived