AFL 50th Anniversary Nike Pro Combat + The Rest of the NFL

colinturner95

Everyone or just AFL   

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since the Nike Pro Combat reveal in 2009, the uniforms have become very popular, so i started the AFL Nike Pro Combat or NPC + the rest. San Diego will be first and i will get more close looks at the collar, baselayer and shoes in the coming time. Updates might be weekly or even daily. So the beginning is here, with the SD Chargers 50th Anniversary Pro Combat

SD Tops

SD Bottoms

New England 50th

Denver 50th

SD Shoes

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Why is Boston written on the Pats jerseys? They are the New England Patriots and play in Foxboro, MA ( it's an hour away from Boston). Sorry for sounding like I'm raging, that was hard to nicely. ;) I like then though.

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

Why is Boston written on the Pats jerseys? They are the New England Patriots and play in Foxboro, MA ( it's an hour away from Boston). Sorry for sounding like I'm raging, that was hard to nicely. ;) I like then though.

They were Boston in the 60's

ChaBobcats-SquareSig.pngBlueJaysSquareSig.png

DashSquareSig.png

They were Boston in the 60's

exactly, they started out as the Boston Patriots, and later changed their name to the New England Patriots.

Hmmm... I'm not too sure about the number font you used for the Broncos set. Also I'm pretty sure everyone decided to forget about the solid brown pant fiasco the Browns did, you should add something to the pants. I do like the jersey however, and I assume the socks will be included as well?

6873.gif13-3. 1st place in NFC West. 1 fumble away from Super Bowl 46.

1hrqvo4oaipg1j7eboaxh4bgu.gif. 40-26. Lost in Conference Semifinals

zroew6i4sougyzvje4p5vl1xr.gif34-36-12 80 Points. Painfully watching the rivals win the Cup.

2908.gif 28-26. 3 GB of AL East lead. Starting to turn around the season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived