TGOD's NCAA concepts

TaylorGangorDie

Yeah, the feathers are really awesome.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Florida State: In my opinion, they have a classic look that shouldn't really change (a few things here and there could be fixed) but my idea was to mix their current jerseys with their pro combat jerseys and this was the result:

http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn38/DrewDawg0808/?action=view&current=floridastate.png

Just to clarify in case someone would ask, the jerseys/pants/helmets can be mixed and matched, don't have to be with the one beside it.

Any suggestions for next team?

A few things.

The garnet helmet, for some reason, just doesn't work. I'd get rid of it. Also, the gold you used seems too bright. I'd darken it a bit. Finally, I don't like the two-color feather design. I like the actual three-color design, so if I were you, I'd consider modeling it a bit more after the design.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

i was thinking the same thing about the garnet helmet, i just made it to give that as a possible option

in regards to the gold, that was the official school colors that i found on the school website.

and i actually liked the 3 color feather better, but i went along with how the numbers were only 2 colors and wanted to match the feathers to that. i think one thing that would help would be to clean the feathers up a little bit. it seems as if they need to be more defined.

Those helmets are terrible. Just... no.

I like VT, but the template is throwing me off a little because the helmet is way smaller than it should be. Makes it look like you're designing jerseys for kids with mal-formed craniums.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived