BB's 2012 Nike NFL 2.0

Brave-Bird 08

I've changed my presentation a little bit, and my older thread is a mess, so here comes my revised NFL redesign. The change I'm making is adding required under sleeves for team uniforms, to give the entire series some uniqueness. I'm also going to try to do crazier, Nike-esque things to the third uniforms. (I'm implying a new rule: each third uniform can use a second helmet, throwback or no throwback). Try not to re-post all of the images this time b/c it makes the thread impossible to navigate! But, please leave C&Cs! (the concepts I've previously posted won't change much, so don't expect this to take long).

Packers

- For Green Bay the home and road look are kept in tact, but white pants and green pants provide more combinations. The third uniform puts a modern twist on the Packer's look, which will be a first.

HOME

ROAD

HOME ALT

ROAD ALT

THIRD

Bears

-Not much changes for the Bears either. The striping on the home uniform is made to be more consistent with the road look. The third uniform combines elements of the Bronko Nagurski era.

HOME

ROAD

HOME ALT

ROAD ALT

THIRD

Are you starting over? Or your just posting the Packers and Bears then starting up at the Jags again?

Either way I think the Bears and Packers look great. I am not a fan of the undersleeve. I think it looks awkward and ugly (Not your concept, in general)

The alternates for both look great.

I think you should add links to all unis at the top of the first post, that way anyone can access all uniforms.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

BB, I didn't mean you had to get rid of the pictures, I just thought it'd be cool if you had all of them there for easy reference or what not.

Yeah, I got you. I'm just trying the link thing b/c it helps with page space.

I prefer the links for a large series like this. It's a lot easier to navigate, and you don't have to worry about people replying to the original post and taking up space.

Falcons

-I know I said I'm keeping most of my previous concepts the same, but for Atlanta I had to take a crack with a modern sleeve design. I also took some advice and made the red jersey the primary, and removed the red-reflective helmet paint. The third uniform uses a red helmet and classic stripes to create a faux-back feel.

HOME

ROAD

HOME ALT

ROAD ALT

THIRD

Saints

-The Saints get a stylized number font and some extra ornaments to move away from their simplistic look. Pants stripes are a main part of this as well. The third uniform's all-white home design gives a nod to the white helmets and white pants worn by Tulane and LSU during a Katrina relief game. Another reason for the white home third jersey is the fact the Saints won the SuperBowl in white, and opened the Superdome in white in 2005. The shoulder stripes represent LSU as well, and the sleeves have a rod-iron fence design for some local appeal.

HOME

ROAD

HOME ALT

ROAD ALT

THIRD

Falcons: I like the design a lot, but did you mean to have two stripes on the sleeves? If so, I would flip the ones on the back so that the longer ends are next to each other, if you know what I mean.

Saints: The design is pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of the number font either, and on the third I would make the helmet and pants stripes match the shoulder stripes.

All of these are great work man! I really like the Saints third but I think you should make the sleeve stripes match the helmet and pants. The only other one I have a problem with is the bears, I think you should make the pants stripe match the sleeves because they look mismatched like Auburn otherwise.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived