Hawaii Cutthroats Unis

CityOfWalrus

Now your gonna look at these and say.....Old Miami Football Style....But I think those are the best modern jersey style and well I added a little Hawaii flavor to them...

My Colors: Brick Red, Orange, Black, and White

Comments Welcome!

For Logos and Uniforms scroll down

spacer.png

i don't know if i really understand everything, with this template...

everything that's black has an orange stroke to it... do the pants have some kind of abstract orange stripes? or did you just make it orange for contrast?

i dunno... it looks more like a neato peice of clipart than an actual concept... i think you should try one of the more traditional concept templates.

I like 'em. I think your alt looks better with your homes though. Maybe you should try mixing & matching some of the jersey & pants combos cuz I don't think all that black is necessary.

Still, that's a miniscule complaint. They look hot overall...

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

i don't know if i really understand everything, with this template...

everything that's black has an orange stroke to it... do the pants have some kind of abstract orange stripes? or did you just make it orange for contrast?

i dunno... it looks more like a neato peice of clipart than an actual concept... i think you should try one of the more traditional concept templates.

The pants don't have orange stripes on them i just made them orange to show the pad outline.......

I use this template because its the template from Canis..... and well I really like this template and im not a fan of the other football templates so I use this one

spacer.png

Thats gettin better. I still like the colors and the first set of jerseys, ahve you tried eliminating the black pants all together?

no, because one thing I really like is black pants and all black socks.....im one of the few in the Liking Black Minority

spacer.png

Having seen what you did for the X-Line contest, I think you can come up with a more original logo than that. A fierce pirate of some sort perhaps, like PittUnited's Wafflebowl 2 Pittsburgh Pirates' X-Line?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I took the Alternate to the Home. Destroyed the All-Black uniforms, Nitroseed has been kind enough to let me use his Muitny Logo, I re-colored it, but Im proud to Re-Introduce my IFL team the Hawaii Cutthroats....

My Logo:

HawaiiCutthroats.gif

My 2 New Wordmarks/Banners:

HawaiiCutthroatsWM.gif

HawaiiCutthroatsWM2.gif

and My New Uniforms:

Home: HawaiiCutthroatsHome.gif

Away: HawaiiCutthroatsAway.gif

spacer.png

Archived