New logo for Super Bowl XLVI

dcameronh

Those old conference trophies had character. I liked them. Shame they're gone for some generic nasty looking replacements.

Well, my father says that the old trophies looked like ashtrays. He has a point.

May God bless you all and fill your hearts with faith, hope, and love!

I know its been discussed, but, yeah....one of the dumbest ideas in the history of mankind.

Its not a dumb idea, its just poorly executed. To make a very simple and recognizable championship trophy as a standard part of your championship logo each year is not a bad idea. In actuality its a fantastic idea and great branding. My guess is that the main problem people have with it is the execution....and of course the fact that there won't be any more overdone and stupid individual super bowl emblems to bitch about anymore.

Those old conference trophies had character. I liked them. Shame they're gone for some generic nasty looking replacements.

Well, my father says that the old trophies looked like ashtrays. He has a point.

Your dad also cut up old hookers for fun. Let us not base all opinions on what your dad thinks.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived