PITTSBURGH STEELERS PRO COMBAT CONCEPT

TJed73

For the steelers i kept it essentially the same...just adding some more modern touches..if you look closely youll see the steel plating patterns on the shoulders and the areas under and behind the sleeves and in the stripe on the pants

HOME

steelershome

AWAY

steelersroad

You spelled Roethlisberger wrong. But I like the subtle pattern, most people go over board with that pattern on the Steelers.

Hey can you please put all of your concept under the same thread? It makes it much easier to keep up with. Thanks BTW, I like the Bengals set, but the Steelers set is just too plain.

spacer.png

You spelled Roethlisberger wrong. But I like the subtle pattern, most people go over board with that pattern on the Steelers.

Hey can you please put all of your concept under the same thread? It makes it much easier to keep up with. Thanks BTW, I like the Bengals set, but the Steelers set is just too plain.

ill put them all under one thread as a division

That's because he was a member of REO Speedwagon.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived