What are some great PHOTOSHOP templates for football?

DeFrank

Hi, so I love andrewharrington's template, but it's in illustrator, I love Buc's action templates, but they're in illustrator or inkscape. I now have the tools now, and I want to use them! And illustrator seems so confusing! If anyone has harrington's in psd or Bucs in psd please let me know!! Thanks

DeFrank

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Hi, so I love andrewharrington's template, but it's in illustrator, I love Buc's action templates, but they're in illustrator or inkscape. I now have the tools now, and I want to use them! And illustrator seems so confusing! If anyone has harrington's in psd or Bucs in psd please let me know!! Thanks

DeFrank

I'm getting ready to release a new version on my take on Andrew's awesome template...

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=73662&st=0

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

DeFrank

I'm getting ready to release a new version on my take on Andrew's awesome template...

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=73662&st=0

im working with the illustrator template (harringtons) now, and i find it very usable, and im still learning. i would rather use photoshop, but honestly the helmet on your recreation just isn't that great. in the mean time however, I will be using illustrator. but lemme know when you release a new version!

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Archived