Washington NFL Team Uniforms

DeFrank

After seeing a fruitful discussion about a Washington Redskins throwback uniform from 2002-2003,  I decided to make my first uniform concept since 2013. These aren't anything groundbreaking, but they represent the latest of what I would want to see my NFL team do with their uniforms. C&C appreciated. 

WashingtonFC_home.png

WashingtonFC_away.png

WashingtonFC_homealt.png

WashingtonFC_awayalt.png

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

I'm digging the combination of eras here! This looks really great. I'd love to see this on the field.

One small nitpick - I can't quite tell from my screen if the face mask is black, but if so, I don't think that works well. I'd go with either burgundy or gold. Other than that, thumbs up!

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

18 hours ago, HailGoldPants said:

These look great!

The only change I would make is to have the stripe on the dark sock (white over gold) match the stripe on the dark jersey (gold over white).

Good catch! I got lazy there. Should be consistent.

potd 10/20/12

17 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

I'm digging the combination of eras here! This looks really great. I'd love to see this on the field.

One small nitpick - I can't quite tell from my screen if the face mask is black, but if so, I don't think that works well. I'd go with either burgundy or gold. Other than that, thumbs up!

Went with the black on purpose.

potd 10/20/12

This is how the think the Skins should have always looked, but I personally think that the red they use now would be the best choice for these jerseys.

Not digging the main color you have now.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

2 hours ago, HailGoldPants said:

It reminds me of what the Vikes did.  In theory I didn't think it would work, but it totally fits with the satin helmet for some reason.

Yep, that's where I got the idea. I think it works for a variety of reasons that are similar to the Vikings situation. Both helmets feature a helmet-specific logo as opposed to any other primary logo put on the helmet. Both of these helmet-specific logos feature black, and both teams don't employ black in any part of the uniform below the helmet. 

I chose black for the facemask color as a "neutral" that I felt worked better than gray the same way the black outline in the spear (or Viking horn) acts as a neutral color and not a true part of the team's identity.

potd 10/20/12

Archived