Under-rated Jerseys

GMac

Bostons current uni's under-rated?? I'm sorry, but this is an Original Six organization and the Bruins are the ONLY Original Six team that doesn't have that "classic" look to them anymore. The current Uni's are perfect for the Providence Bruins with those nice stripes going down the sleeves and that Winnie The Pooh 3rd jersey -- ACH!.

The pre-1995 solid white/solid black uni's were awesome, timelss classics that the Bruins should still be wearing. It's just not the same when the Bruins play teams like Montreal, Philly, Toronto, the Rangers etc........Not the same for those of us that remember the battles that these teams had!

BTW, the B's have stunk ever since they changed to the current uni's.

Okay, let me get my dime's worth in on the subject:

• MLB - Los Angeles Dodgers home uniforms. Unchanged from the time they added the red number on the lower left front. Thank goodness they let loose that "LA" on the sleeve!
  • NFL - The Eagles green jerseys with white pants. Clean, sharp and perfect. No wonder T. O. is gonna love 'em.
  • NBA - Okay, I hate the Boston Celtics, but the uniform represents tradition, and 16 NBA championships.
  • NHL - Les Inhabitants, especially those vintage white jerseys/sweaters they wore this season. A simple reverse of their reds.

I also list my runners up, with the Red Sox home unis, the Bears home navy blues, the Lakers' white alternate uniform [a lot better looking than those yellow-buttercup outfits they always wear at home] and the pre-1994 Bruins sweaters.

Good?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

NBA - I think the Grizz have one of the best color schemes in pro sports, too bad the jersey's suck. Celtics and Pistons are classic uni styles that I like.

NFL - Jets. Simple, but it's a good classy uniform.

MLB - I just have a liking to the Red Sox uniforms, I can't pinpoint it I just like 'em.

NHL - Red Wings. Simple. Awesome.

Okay, let me get my dime's worth in on the subject:
  • NHL - Les Inhabitants, especially those vintage white jerseys/sweaters they wore this season. A simple reverse of their reds.

The Canadiens are Les Habitants not Inhabitants...

Archived