Fort Worth Hitmen

vicfurth

When I think Hitmen, I don't think scythes. Maybe change your name if you're going with that logo. Love the stiches on the skull.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I like the colors but I think you are missing a great opportunity to play on the name. A grand Texan in a 10 gallon baseball hat swinging a mighty big stick would fit better than the skull.

Just as an aside,in my opinion, I don't think your Oscar Mayer parody sig is either funny or accurate.

Your skull logo looks pretty much the same as the first one that you found in your research. I think you should change the eyes to be more like the second one which is meaner. Right now it looks like his eyes are way to open, almost scared. If you change the eyes, it would be much better in my opinion.

I think the colors work since they are a change of pace from most skull logos.

I like the colors but I think you are missing a great opportunity to play on the name. A grand Texan in a 10 gallon baseball hat swinging a mighty big stick would fit better than the skull.

Just as an aside,in my opinion, I don't think your Oscar Mayer parody sig is either funny or accurate.

Why bring in politics? It's just a sig. :D

...but I wouldnt say he brought in politics, you did by having that sig. You should know youre inviting others to bring up politics and stir up some controversy. This is exactly what you intended with that sig, if not, then why have it? It's a logo site, so let's keep it that way.

I intended no offense but you did invite any and all comments from the other side. I only wanted to discuss the virtues of the logo design but I refuse to stand by and let the right remain convinced they are the only side of the discussion with valid points to make.I didn't do anything different than you did except disagree with your view.If I had agreed with your sig would you have said something nice? Anyway, back to logos and the discussions that matter. :grin:

First off, great sig. (to go against the tide)

As someone else said, I'm also not sure the logo represents the name very well. There needs to be a weapon involved somehow. While a lot of hitmen are thought to be mobsters with guns, being in Texas I think a cartoon baseball player with a fat baseball bat resembling a club, being swung with one hand instead of two...might work the best. Or, a villain-type cowboy figure swinging a bat.

That way, it could be interpreted as a real hitman...or could take the alternative meaning of a baseball-related hit-man for those who are weak and offended easily.

87Redskins.png

Archived