my hockey team

kurpit

we currently wear plain powder blue jerseys but next season we might be playing at a new arena and we'll need to supply our own jerseys. if we can keep with powder blues i think we will, so i found some blank late 60s pittsburgh jerseys online.

anyhow, here's what i put together.

23hodqg.jpg

our team doesn't actually have an official name but i wanted to do something more classic looking. i thought a tree related maple leafs inspired name would fit a team from ann arbor.

also did the layout on the phoenix home jersey just as an option if we decided to change colors.

xd78tl.jpg

what do you think?

Looks good. Simple but effective. I like it, Nice Work!

"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.? - 'Broad Street Bullies' coach Fred "The Fog" Shero

1z4y8ms.jpg

"A guy broke into my apartment last week.. He didn't take the TV, just the remote. Now he drives by and changes the channels.. Sick b***ard"

2jg9iqr.jpg

changed up the color scheme layout of the logo on this one. just kind of toying around. i think i like this more because you don't have any white butted right up against and maize, so you get better contrast in those areas.

Archived