Tampa Bay Lightning Concept

lightning25

Logo:

tblightninglogoconcept.png

I've had this logo idea for a while, and specifically for the Tampa Bay Lightning. It took me a long time to actually be able to make it well enough, so I'm pretty proud of this.

Jerseys:

tblightningjerseyconcep.png

The jerseys are kind of similar to the Pre-Edge Penguins. It took me a while to come up with jersey striping to match the logo, so I don't really have much to say about this.

I like the idea you've got, particularly the colour combination, but you maaaay want to consider checking out the thread in this forum about Paint Templates. I think the ones posted are a little cleaner-looking than the one you're using... you can always erase the patterns on the ones provided and ink in your own work.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

not bad i like the idea but i think there needs to be some white in the logo somewhere and maybe it would be better suited for the shoulders with something else on front or move #'s to sleeves. it would be cool if you could somehow incorporate the state of florida shape into the T bolt.

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

Archived