International soccer football helmets

jamdawg1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jamdawg1: I'm digging the Serie A helmets a lot. Is there any chance you could do one for Fiorentina?

Ask and ye shall recieve

acf-fiorentina.gif ACF Fiorentina

Thank you, sir! Looks great! Personally, I would have used more of the gold from their current kit and the crest is a bit squashed, but I like what you've done. Thanks again!

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

These are awful, little to no thought seems to have gone into them, especially the 'striped' helmets, they really aren't executed well in terms or perspective. Also I don't think you'd be seeing full club logos on the helmets themselves, should try cutting them down to their basic but meaningful elements.

I've gotta agree with this. It seems as though you are just applying all of the teams colours and their main logos. For example the Newcastle helmet with the blue facecage, yes its their third colour, but that doesnt mean u have to force it into the design.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

jamdawg1: I'm digging the Serie A helmets a lot. Is there any chance you could do one for Fiorentina?

Ask and ye shall recieve

acf-fiorentina.gif ACF Fiorentina

Thank you, sir! Looks great! Personally, I would have used more of the gold from their current kit and the crest is a bit squashed, but I like what you've done. Thanks again!

Thanks. :)

Here is one I just made using the template Spearhead sent me. Think of this as 1950's/60's West Germany.

germanyold2.png

George Ashburn - My Website

yuku-sp-me-roll.gifyuku-jd-shake.gif

I'm So happy I Can see Some "Tricolores" here,(2 countin' with me). I'm have 4 teams ready. tomorrow I will make more 4 or 5, including Santos and São Paulo.Here the ones I've made before the blackout in my city:

htse.png

SC INTERNACIONAL, CR FLAMENGO, CR VASCO DA GAMA AND BOTAFOGO FR

Hope everybody likes!

Archived