International soccer football helmets

jamdawg1

These are from some English Premiere League Teams. I'll make more from different countries and leagues later on.

arsenal-helmet.gif Arsenal

aston-villa-helmet.gif Aston Villa

blackburn-rovers-helmet.gif Blackburn Rovers

chelsea-helmet.gif Chelsea

fulham-helmet.gif Fulham

liverpool-helmet.gif Liverpool

man-utd-helmet.gif Manchester United

newcastle-utd-helmet.gif Newcastle United

tottenham-helmet.gif Tottenham Hotspur

west-ham-utd-helmet.gif West Ham United

Thanks Footy for the Idea. :D

George Ashburn - My Website

yuku-sp-me-roll.gifyuku-jd-shake.gif

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Footy. I'm a Liverpool Fan, too

Tiger: Wikipedia is a great source for logos. They're in png format and usually in different sizes.

Spearhead, where did you get those helmet templates? I'm making websites about the helmet and uniform history of The Browns and Ohio State. Those would be useful. Great Job. Those Bundesliga Teams?

Tiger: Wikipedia is a great source for logos. They're in png format and usually in different sizes.

Spearhead, where did you get those helmet templates? I'm making websites about the helmet and uniform history of The Browns and Ohio State. Those would be useful. Great Job. Those Bundesliga Teams?

I made the front face to depict the helmet stripes properly. I can send you the template if you'd like.

Frankly, I don't know if Rot-Weiss Essen is Bundesliga. Leiftur is from Iceland, I believe.

I know 'nuthin' 'bout soccer.

FsQiF2W.png

I made the front face to depict the helmet stripes properly. I can send you the template if you'd like.

Frankly, I don't know if Rot-Weiss Essen is Bundesliga. Leiftur is from Iceland, I believe.

I know 'nuthin' 'bout soccer.

Thanks for the template. It will be quite useful for a project I'm doing.

I see that the Rot-Weiss Essen helmet resembles that of a MacGregor Helmet Ohio State used in the early 60's ('60 to '65.) which had exterior padding on the top of the shell.

Archived