Any Advice on Where I Could Find A Canadians 1912-13 "Barber Pole" Jersey?

Waleslax

I have been looking around but with no real success. What I find mostly is Chinese knockoffs. My preference would be for an authentic, sized 52, 54 or 56, thought I would be open to a replica in an XL or XXL.

And yes, I checked eBay. Everything on there seems sketchy. If you have info otherwise, I would be happy to hear.

Thanks all!

Rob

Your best bet would be to go to sportcheck or a local jersey store and ask if you could make a special order or something. Looks like They're discontinued online (I just checked sportsk.com and icejerseys.com and none are available.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

When I was in Montreal two weeks ago, the only versions of the barberpole jersey available for sale were the authentics, and no one was selling them for anything less than $300 CDN. The only two stores that carried them were the acrually Canadiens boutique at the Bell Centre and an actual Reebok store on Ste. Catherine's. The Reebok store, as they informed me last year, can apparently ship stuff to you from their store if you call and ask and pay by credit card (along with a shipping fee of course). It may be worth a shot.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

When I was in Montreal two weeks ago, the only versions of the barberpole jersey available for sale were the authentics, and no one was selling them for anything less than $300 CDN. The only two stores that carried them were the acrually Canadiens boutique at the Bell Centre and an actual Reebok store on Ste. Catherine's. The Reebok store, as they informed me last year, can apparently ship stuff to you from their store if you call and ask and pay by credit card (along with a shipping fee of course). It may be worth a shot.

Thank you; I will try both. I hadn't called the Bell Centre, but did not see the one I was looking for in their online catalog. I didn't even know there was a Reebok store in Montreal... I guess it really has been too long since I've been back. :(

I have the numbers so I can try calling tomorrow or Monday.

-

@ Connor, thanks for the suggestions - I didn't see any on the Sportchek website, and am not in Canada so I can't get to one. I know the ones in Montreal and Toronto have had some really cool stuff in the past. Thank you as well!

-

Still open if anyone else has any other suggestions!

Archived