Washington Capitals Alternate jersey

nash61

It's nice. Are you sure it needs that many stars? Look at the middle 3 stars on the gut. Aren't they closer together than the rest?

Yes they are. It was the only way to keep the stars on the edges from going over the side.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

It's nice. Are you sure it needs that many stars? Look at the middle 3 stars on the gut. Aren't they closer together than the rest?

Yes they are. It was the only way to keep the stars on the edges from going over the side.

Well no offense, but then it doesn't really work with that number of stars.

Well no offense, but then it doesn't really work with that number of stars.

I fixed the stars.

HJCWSH.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Looks great. I would like the Caps to use the Weagle more than just a shoulder patch. Maybe thin down your stripes just a little and you could get the space between them and the stars you are looking for. Also, untvar is right the three stars in the middle are spaced closer than the outer ones.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

I finally got around to updating this. I couldn't add the space between the stars and stripes that you guys suggested because it was tight with the numbers already.

I cleaned up the stars, and I added a fifth stripe.

WSHcopy.png

PERFECT!!!! :notworthy: It screams both Cap Center and Verizon Center at the same time! This should be our new alts!

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

Archived