NBA: Current logo, old colors

cameroncrazie07

And here they are: First up was the Grizzlies, I wanted to use their old Vancouver/early Memphis colors. I used a brown bear for it, and I'm not very confident. Here's what I got: mem.png

Next up as you guys requested the Thunder in the Sonics colors, this one I believe is 2nd to the Hawks. One of my better ones:

okc.png

And finally as requested the Lakers, in their old colors. This one only took like 20 minutes to make so I'm too sure it'll be nice.

lak.png

C&C is welcomed on these, I'd love to see what you guys think of these...

Next up as you guys requested the Thunder in the Sonics colors, this one I believe is 2nd to the Hawks. One of my better ones:

okc.png

:cry:

Honestly though, you did a good job with all of these, but this one in particular. While I'm not a fan of the Thunder's logo, it just goes to show how a crappy logo can look a lot better with a more simpler color combo.

Sorry, about my last post though, as I didn't want to make it seem like I was thread-jacking.

okc.png

:cry:

Honestly though, you did a good job with all of these, but this one in particular. While I'm not a fan of the Thunder's logo, it just goes to show how a crappy logo can look a lot better with a more simpler color combo.

Sorry, about my last post though, as I didn't want to make it seem like I was thread-jacking.

No problem man, in no way did I think you were doing that. I thought you didn't like it at first but then I kept reading, thanks.

Archived