NBA: Current logo, old colors

cameroncrazie07

Here's an idea that I had a while back, I think it's been done on here with baseball, but I'm not positive. Basically it's taking a teams current logo, and mixing it with old colors. The first one I did was with the Hawks, I took their current logo, and their colors from 1970-72. I've done a few of these, and some I really like, but some I'm not so sure about. If you guys have requests you can ask, but it might take a while. Just to note these aren't really much of a concept, just a recolor so don't knock me for that. Here's the Hawks one...

atl.png

Edit: sorry for the small size, but you get the point.

dal-1.png

Here's Dallas, I'm not too sure with this one, I went with the colors from 1980-2000. I think it looks OK, but I'd like to see what you guys think.

This one I like ... I don't care that the ball is green because the horse is white, which is possible/realistic! Love the colours, nice work!

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

Very interesting idea for a concept, and I too hope you'll do uniforms for these soon. I was messing around with some of the current logos (alternate included) for some of the NBA teams, and the Atlanta Hawks' alternate logo looks really sharp in their old colors, but with a darker shade of red to it.

Archived