Rangers Alternate Jersey

Goallinedesign

That is an interesting new take. It's such a simple change, extending the shoulders, that I can't believe I haven't seen this before. give it some kind of hemline stripes (even the white version of the Lady Liberty jersey had a blue stripe at the hem), and you've got a real winner here.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

thanks! i thought about the hem, i didnt think it looked fitting. but mby ill post a updated one with hem stripes. thanks!

I'd think (and I can't believe I'm saying this, it's such a reebok thing) putting Blue Jacket-like thin stripes on the hem might be the answer. Put it either in the same pattern as the outside edges of the shoulder stripe (blue-white-red or blue-white-red-white-blue, all in thin stripes), or match the pants stripe, or even just put a moderately-sized blue stripe on the bottom, just like the original white-liberty jersey had. It just looks like a LOT of white space, and after seeing a current white Kings jersey in person yesterday, it just looks weird. Just a suggestion, again, major props for your originality-while-maintaining-tradition. It's an impressive idea.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived