Fort Worth Wranglers Logo

vicfurth

How did I do?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

fwwranglers.gif

I know it's similar to the Desperados' logo. I know I posted this on the requests board. This is for my SHL team, the Fort Worth Wranglers. I made the eyes to look menacing and evil. Like someone you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley (or anywhere else).

Comments? Pointers? Feel the need to use the pukey smilie (or in Shark's case, the diarrhea smilie)? Go for it.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

it almost looks like a robotic version of the despos... :)

i dunno... i'm not a huge fan of the glowing eyes idea, especially on a human... but it's not terrible for a fantasy sports logo.

I think that logo would look great on a hockey sweater.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Not too bad at all. I agree with Cole on the eyes, but it's pretty solid.

You might wanna go in and fill in the area around the eyes better...there's a faint white outline visible...

Vic,

I voted good and my reasoning....

The actual creation of the logo is great. I would prefer menacing Human eyes over the glowing ones but for what you were going for you did a great job. The reason I only voted good was just because it is starting to become an overused identity. The cowboy with the handkerchief over his mouth has popped up more and more over the last decade or so.

No pukey smilie here, how about this one..... :evil: He has menacing eyes too.

I changed the logo slightly... (before is on top)

fwwranglers.giffwwranglers.gif

If you can't tell, I slanted the eyes to give an even more angry feel. It looks better, IMO. Unis in another thread.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

nicely done, vic...

i wouldn't mind seing the eyes as rounded triangles, rather than ovals.

i'm not sure that is descriptive enough.. hmmm....

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

quick, cheap example of that I mean...

wranglers.jpg

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived