Us Soccer Jersey History

paynomind

I have the '94 '98 and 2002 USA Soccer Jerseys, and I would love to have all the ones past as well.

I found this:

ebay us jersey

and realized I had no idea if this was real at all.

Do YOU know?

Or, do you know of a website that shows the history of US jerseys? I have looked, and have been unsuccessful.

Can anyone help?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

they definitely wore it...94 World Cup, it was one of their two jerseys. they wore those starry numbers with red shorts and their other kit was red/white stripes and blue shorts.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Yeah, google doesn't seem to have ANY authority on this subject.

My business prof at Tech told me, "if you spend any real time looking for something, and can't find it... once you do, start selling or making or offering it.. cause no one else apparently wants to offer it."

So, if we DO figure this out, I'm adding it as a section to my website!!

HELP! Google, why have thou failed me!!! Yeeeeaaargh!

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

On that same site, I found some pictures of Mexico, who had those cool sublimated jerseys. No clear shots, mind you:

MEXvsNOR.5.0619.gif

Oh, and remember Jorge Campos and his crazy goalie jerseys?

MEXvsNOR.1.0619.gif

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Well, crap.

If that is 94.. then what the hell DO i have?

I have this, which I assume to be 2002:

holland042.JPG

I have this, which I assumed to be 94, but it is apparently '98:

nov16_31.jpg

So what the hell is my other?? It kinda look like this:

00usc12.JPG

Except mine has a hirizontal stripe across the chest.

Hmm...

well, thanks for the help guys.

I guess now, i need to buy that one I linked, just to be back where I THOUGHT I already was!

Anyone know what older ones looked like?

ΓΔΒ!

i remember those...Campos ruled :notworthy:

all i know jersey wise is pre-94 and forward:

pre-WC 94: adidas, home kit was all white with blue/red/blue adidas stripe over right shoulder and left shorts leg...i think the numbers were blue. i know their other jersey was blue, although i remember little about it.

94 WC: as shown and described: blue 'Stars' w red shorts and red/white 'Stripes' w/blue shorts

between cups(payno, this is what you thought was 94): switch to Nike, introduction of current crest, uniforms have a Canadien-like middle stripe. home kit is all white w/red numbers trimmed in navy. Hab stripe is red-white-thick navy-white-red, interrupted in middle of front for shirt number. back name is navy. shorts have red/blue trim at bottom...road kit is all navy w/white numbers trimmed in red. stripe is white/navy/red/navy/white, back name is white, shorts have red/white trim...third kit is powder blue shirt that is otherwise the same as the white jersey. stripe is red/white/blue/white/red; the one time i saw this worn, they had on the navy shorts, i can't remember which socks were worn.

WC 98(payno's last pic shown): homes are all white w/red #s trimmed in navy, navy player name, shorts have red/navy trim. roads are red shirt, navy shorts, red socks. shirt number is white w/navy trim, short number is white w/red trim. shorts have red/white trim.

WC 2002: we've seen em, move along.

the in-between: we've seen the whites. no need to linger.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived