Independence Baseball League IBL

missouri tigers

Hey Missouri how about the V with the snake turn the snake into the C, yes i know it's kitchy but i think you could do away with the other VC and put a big snake for the other and nickname them the C Snakes.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Very good. I like everything but the VC logo. The C just seems to boxy compared to everything else. Also on the primary logo, the way the tail of the snake just flops over the bat makes it look paper thin rather than it would really look if it were wrapped around the bat. Other than those two nit-picks, I really like this.

First off, FANTASTIC Vipers concept! The logo is well-designed, both cap logos would look great on the field, and the identity as a whole is great all-around. I'm excited to see how the rest of your league turns out!

I have a few suggestions for Salt Lake City team names (granted, they're mostly the same ones I post in every one of these sort of series, but they're just a few ideas in case you haven't seen/thought of them :))

- Mavericks: One of many nicknames of former Utah governor (1949-1957) and SLC mayor (1959-1971) J. Bracken Lee was "Maverick". Also ties in with a western theme, which is strong in Utah.

- 47's: Homage to Utah's pioneer settlers of 1847.

- 96ers: Homage to Utah's year of statehood, 1896.

- Olympians: Homage to Salt Lake City's historic (to Utah, at least) hosting of the 2002 Winter Olympics.

- Evergreens: Homage to the many forests surrounding Salt Lake City, and in Utah in general.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived