Jersey Collector Website?

-kj

Maybe you can have the info to enter, then have a flag you can set for "wanted", and post a URL for a purchase website.

This is a very cool idea. I think it should be

mockbasjerseydb.com !!!!

:P

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Yeesh, you guys have a lot!

You know you are a sports fan when your closet is divided into "Home" and "Away".

:grin:

I've also got about 6 baseball jerseys, 4 of which are game used and probably 12 more pit crew shirts from CART and Formula One teams, half of which are 'race used' and not replicas, plus another 6 soccer/football replicas from the UK.

I THINK I may have a shirt with no words on it that has buttons and I know my wife made me buy a necktie a few years ago. :wacko:

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I have quite a few hockey jerseys, but 2 are game-worn: UMass-Lowell Sean Storozuk #22, and a Lowell Lock Monsters home Jaroslav Svoboda #62 (it's huge on me...I might trade for a smaller size so I can wear it to games). I have an authentic (not game-worn) 5th year Anniversary Lock Monsters jersey. I have a replica custom Bruins white #77 Ray Bourque.

I'll try to list my replicas...Hartford Whalers blue, NJ Devils red, Carolina Hurricanes white, Bruins black, Senators old black, red alt, Toronto Maple Leafs blue, NY Islanders blue (w/4-stripe patch), Phoenix Coyotes black, Lowell LockMonsters orig. white, Hamilton Bulldogs blue (Oilers affiliate colors), Manchester Monarchs purple, 2000 AHL All-Star (Rochester) Planet USA blue.

I have 4 game-worn baseball jerseys: Lowell Spinners home #17, away #12 (it might be Corey Jenkins, now a QB for South Carolina), Mill City All-Americans #25 and Marshall University #22.

I have 2 baseball authentics, not game-worn: Braves home #47 Tom Glavine and Red Sox away #29 Shea Hillenbrand. And 4 authentics, not customized: Minnesota Twins home blue alt., 99 All-Star AL red vest, Red Sox blue batting jersey, Lowell Spinners Red alt. jersey.

And this is just at my apartment...I still have more back home that I can't remember.

::SIGH:: I need a life

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived