Phoenix Coyotes concepts to put on jersey

greyraven8

Thinking of possibly reproducing a coyotes concept - found logos on a link on icethetics site that had some concepts that Phoenix was thinking of (but didn't use) for their 3rd jersey a few years back. Using some paint templates from here, the Coyotes concept pics, and some other simple programs made a quick mock up.

I have a set of jerseys that are like the Minnesota Wild jerseys except they use black instead of green. Don't like the crest I have on them now and thinking of making a crest using tackle twill similar to the Coyotes concepts (maybe simplified a bit).

Anyway here are 2 of the concepts (fairly similar - only mesa and cactus colours different). Which one looks better or is there anything else anyone could think of that would improve them?

2858402130102258651S600x600Q85.jpg

2066371770102258651S600x600Q85.jpg

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

actually, i like it. They're sharp. I think the moon might be a little too much for the logo, and might work better as the basis of a secondary logo for the shoulders, and I'd like to see bigger versions of each, but I think you have a very good start here.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived