ULM Warhawks Football Concept

lenardo

Well I've been working on my NFL concepts on and off lately but wanted to do a college football concept pretty badly...so I did. The inspiration here was the logo. I noticed that the logo featured the hawk grasping lightning bolts in its talons. So I wanted to incoprorate it in with this uniform. The striping is inspired by their current tapered stripe helmet but I added alot more gold since it used throughout the logo. The number font also was formed from the logo.

ulmtechfitpres.png

C&C please

maehl.png

Really nice concept, but I would take the lighting pattern off the jersey.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I like this alot! It's unique without going too overboard. I like the lightning stripes too, I think they might be better on the jersey sleeves instead of where they're at now, but even still, I love the idea and it looks good. Great work!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived