Ohio University Uniforms

evanmaldonado

I haven't made a concept in a while, and I've temporarily delayed my making of the NHL Concepts series, so I decided to do something else. I've made my college commitment for next year, and that was Ohio University. I took a look at some of the uniforms, and I decided to work on the baseball ones.

OhioBobcatsAlternateBaseballUniforms.png

This concept was inspired by the dark on dark trend that is going around.

Manchester-City-icon.png

I like the dark green, but I don't like the dark green script and numbers. Like the Atlanta Braves' navy alternate jersey with navy numbers and tomahawk logo, it doesn't look right to me. But that's just my opinion.

Maybe you could incorporate another Ohio logo on the back of the collar of the jersey to get another piece of the identity included in the uniform.

Agree with the above poster, im not a fan of the green on green. Just my preference. I don't know why, but I am a huge fan of the block O (shown below) that is worn on the hats. (I have the road grey one with the green bill myself.) However, Im not exactly sure how to incorporate that into the jersey.

And also good luck and enjoy Athens. 2010 graduate, and can honestly say it was the best 4 years of my life. GO CATS!

1306196873.png

x0y5nq.png

Agree with the above poster, im not a fan of the green on green. Just my preference. I don't know why, but I am a huge fan of the block O (shown below) that is worn on the hats. (I have the road grey one with the green bill myself.) However, Im not exactly sure how to incorporate that into the jersey.

And also good luck and enjoy Athens. 2010 graduate, and can honestly say it was the best 4 years of my life. GO CATS!

1306196873.png

I'd love to use that logo, but I can't find it for the normal set I'm working on haha.

And thank you! Definitely getting more and more excited about it

Manchester-City-icon.png

I sat around thinking of where I wanted to take this, and I thought it would be cool to redesign the uniforms by sport.

To wrap up baseball, here is what I have for the Bobcats:

OhioBobcatsBaseballUniforms.png

first off is the home/away set. I've kept the hats the same as their current ones, but added the cursive font from the all-green alternate full time.

OhioBobcatsAlternateBaseballHomeUniform.png

For the home alternate, I wanted to show the bobcat, so I put it on a vest-style jersey.

Manchester-City-icon.png

I like the marquette style. It doesnt look too bad only using the two colors, while Marquette's uses multiple. Im not a fan of gradient in uniforms to begin with, but the whites don't look too bad. Im just excited that this upcoming season is the last with Russell. I'm not a fan of their basketball jerseys.

x0y5nq.png

Archived