Your Most Hated Teams... Why?

TrueYankee26

My favorite player was Chris Mullin - probably the best pure shooter.

I always thought he personally coined the Cowboys America's team, and that pissed me off.

I think Larry Bird might have something to say about that first bit. That dude could make some ridiculous shots. :P

Cowboys were labeled America's team way before Jones. I think NFL Films coined the name actually, in the 70's. But, as a die-hard Cowboys fan, I can understand your dislike of Jones. Hell, I don't even like him. He always has to "have a say" in our personal decisions even though his football IQ is dreadful. He's a great business man (and has an ego to match! :P ), but let the football coaches run the football aspect of the team.

lol, yeah Bird probably would disagree.

Was Bird Ambidextrous too? I Though 'm pretty sure it wouldn't matter what he hand he shot the ball with, the ball would go in more times than not.

I for a long time thought Mully was purely a left-handed shooter then one game he shot a few with his right hand and I was like huh? But realized what was going on. But yeah, I may have to change that - because I think Mullin would be the first to say Bird was better than him. I do miss going to Warrior games and having Run TMC playing on Nelly Night. I hope Mark Jackson can right the ship for the Warriors.

Yeah, I knew Jones didn't coin the America's team phrase, but for a long time growing up I thought that. You're not alone, I have a few friends that are Cowboys fans and not one of them like Jerry Jones, for the reasons you named and then some.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived