Oregon Ducks Baseball Concept

LetsGoOakland9

Oregon brought back baseball in '09, and brought back some pretty bad uniforms with it. So I wanted to fix the Ducks' look. In true Oregon fashion, there are 8 uniform options, 4 at home 4 on the road.

Here is my new baseball cleat template, the Nike Air Huarache LWP90.

Back to Oregon,

Home

Home.jpg

Road

Away.jpg

Alternates

Alternate.jpg

Home2.jpg

Away2.jpg

Home3.jpg

You guys are gonna hate me for this, but something inside me made me do it

Away3.jpg

As always, C&C is very much appreciated, thank you.

DEAR GOD NOT THE CARBONITE!! I actually like theses. Not feeing the pinstripes though. The Greed White white alternate is fabulous though.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I personally have no problem with any jersey. Traditionalists from any sport are gonna hate the carbonite jersey, but I personally like it. As Yankeefan38 said, the numbers look weird, sorta alien-ish. But this concept is definately a winner.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

I personally have no problem with any jersey. Traditionalists from any sport are gonna hate the carbonite jersey, but I personally like it. As Yankeefan38 said, the numbers look weird, sorta alien-ish. But this concept is definately a winner.

The font is Belloti bold. It's the font the actually football team uses and I actually like it. It's very original.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived