Blue Facemask on Uconn helmet?

walkdesign

I hope Conn sticks with the white masks...pops so nicely with that helmet logo.

(I'd also like to take this time to reaffirm that UConn's football uniform set is probably my favorite in all of college footballdom...not that anyone cares, though. :P)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I can confirm 100 percent that UConn will be wearing white facemasks this year. Even though ESPN is closer to UConn than any other Divsion 1-A team, they still have the wrong helmet for them. The only uniform change UConn is making is that they are adding nameplates to the jerseys.

I can confirm 100 percent that UConn will be wearing white facemasks this year. Even though ESPN is closer to UConn than any other Divsion 1-A team, they still have the wrong helmet for them. The only uniform change UConn is making is that they are adding nameplates to the jerseys.

See...I don't even agree with that move. This one's kinda strange, seeing as to how I prefer nameplates 95% of the time (makes a uniform look more "complete" IMO), but something about UConn's sets just makes them look sleeker without them. Eh well, guess it really won't be all that big of a difference, so long as they don't mess with anything else.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived