Rbk vs. Reebok Premier NHL Jerseys

nwtrailtrekker

So, I acquired a used replica Canucks jersey from ebay today. No questions of its legitimacy, it's legit. But one odd thing i did notice, was that on the reebok patch on the back of the neck and on the bottom of the front, it had the Rbk "slashy" logo, (as opposed to my other replica Canucks jersey with the "Reebok" logo with that plain sans-serif font.) This used jersey I got also had a CCM logo right below that, and I found that really odd.

Anyways, just curious and looking for info from the best source on this kindof thing

What are the differences in my 2 premier Reebok Canucks jerseys? Time period? Materials? Design? etc.

If it matters,

my newly acquired jersey is this...

canu_newlogo_jersey_blue.jpg

and my original jersey is this...

CANUCKSTHIRD.jpg

Thanks guys!

Reebok recently went through a rebrand, can't remember the exact time but it was about the same time as the egde jerseys coming out. You may have an early replica before the rebrand or during it and They used old jocktags. Because they all have the same logo I bet it was pre-rebrand.

It takes awhile for those rebrands at a big company to get from the top down and something like a jersey may have been ordered well before the rebrand yet hit the shelves after.

the reebox appears on all home and roads (but not the alts dating from 2008-pres) regardless if it's a premier or a replica. here is an example from my own collection. The home canucks jersey is a premier, the caps jersey is a replica and the alt is an alt bought in 2008.

325.jpg

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

So, I acquired a used replica Canucks jersey from ebay today. No questions of its legitimacy, it's legit. But one odd thing i did notice, was that on the reebok patch on the back of the neck and on the bottom of the front, it had the Rbk "slashy" logo, (as opposed to my other replica Canucks jersey with the "Reebok" logo with that plain sans-serif font.) This used jersey I got also had a CCM logo right below that, and I found that really odd.

Anyways, just curious and looking for info from the best source on this kindof thing

What are the differences in my 2 premier Reebok Canucks jerseys? Time period? Materials? Design? etc.

If it matters,

my newly acquired jersey is this...

canu_newlogo_jersey_blue.jpg

and my original jersey is this...

CANUCKSTHIRD.jpg

Thanks guys!

I have a question about the hem. In the picture of the new used jersey you bought, it looks straight and not rounded. I know I've seen women's jersey with a straight hem but not sure about men's.

So essentially there's not that much of a difference, other than materials used, and sewn on vs. heat-pressed? Alright, figured... I just wonder how they hold up over time.

the name/numbers on both premier and replica are heat pressed, and the collar on the premier is also a little thicker.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Archived