Next Gen Uniforms/Teambuilder

tron1013

how could anyone really fall for this? everything they pay for could be done by themselves in a few minutes.

find me someone who can update uniforms based on EA's real in game templates and such, including patches, jersey cuts, etc., and I will pull out my wallet.

Wow.

Although I must say, if you are dumb enough to fall for paying for rosters then you probably deserve to pay whatever they are charging. But that' just ridiculous. $35 for a crappy Teambuilder team. LOL.

Who in the hell would pay for someone's custom designs that they could easily do themselves? I'm sure there's some idiots out there that think these are real uniforms though...probably the same idiots that thought all the bad NFL Pro Combat designs from here were real rock.gif

Who in the hell would pay for someone's custom designs that they could easily do themselves? I'm sure there's some idiots out there that think these are real uniforms though...probably the same idiots that thought all the bad NFL Pro Combat designs from here were real rock.gif

One guy was touting this on the Rivals boards for several SEC teams. I find it hard to believe that anyone with the skill to hook up a PS3/360 and play the video game wouldn't be able to figure out how to use teambuilder but who knows...

Archived