Fantasy Soccer, anyone?

Conrad.

So, I've become quite enamored with fantasy soccer (to the point of playing Copa America Fantasy on a Malaysian website right now :P), and was wondering if anyone would have any interest in joining an ESPN Premier League fantasy league with me. If so, I would like to try to coordinate a snake-draft to implement into their current scoring system, like so:

All owners would get in a chat-room or forum and make draft pics (snake-style) to fill out a whole 15-man team, and thereafter go into their ESPN account and create a team with their drafted players (i imagine with enough team owners, no drafted team would exceed their salary cap). Thereafter, players could be dropped and added as necessary, with a league Commissioner keeping track of which players had been selected and which players would be available. By the same token, the Commissioner could be in charge of OK-ing trades between teams that requested them. The scoring of the game would be within ESPN's parameters, where total points all add up throughout the season to crown a champion at the end of the season. Also, a team's players would be subject to the honor-system with no way of limiting an owner's movements, but I think we're all big kids here, and can handle that issue. If anyone has any issues they see that I haven't thought of, please speak up. If anyone has any questions for me, please ask away.

Thanks,

Conrad

Considering that I've already made a logo for a fantasy Premier League team, I think I just might give this a go.

Introducing MacLaren FC of Madison, Wisconsin, aka the "Mad Macs".

Crest-2.png

The "11" inside the M represents both the size of the squad and the year the club was established.

CCSLC signature.png

this sounds like fun.

I'm primarily and MLS and Eredivise guy, but I do follow the EPL.

Count me in.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived